Haight Brown & Bonesteel is happy to announce the addition of new attorneys to our Los Angeles, Sacramento and San Francisco offices.
- Alexandra Angel – Los Angeles: Alexandra is a member of the firm’s Business Solutions, General Liability and Transportation Law Practice Groups. Her practice focuses on a variety of civil litigation matters involving premises liability, personal injury, judgment collection, breach of contract, and landlord-tenant. Her clients have included individual private clients, international property management companies, national and local real estate investment companies, a large car finance company, and local businesses.
- Josh Maltzer – San Francisco: Josh is a partner in the firm’s Construction Law, General Liability and Risk Management & Insurance Law Practice Groups. He is a seasoned civil litigator who focuses his practice on construction defect, general liability and insurance coverage. Josh is an experienced trial attorney who has litigated matters in state and federal courts throughout California and in Arizona, Washington and Wyoming. He has represented business owners, property managers, developers, real estate purchasers and public housing agencies in matters that resulted in millions of dollars in insurance recovers, judgments and settlements for his client.
- Philip McDermott – Los Angeles: Philip is a member of the firm’s General Liability and Transportation Law Practice Groups. He focuses his practice on a variety of matters involving premises liability, personal injury, transportation and trucking claims. Philip’s clients have included private entities such as business owners, retailers, contractors, and insurance companies.
- Patrick McIntyre – Los Angeles: Patrick is a member of the firm’s General Liability, Product Liability and Transportation Law Practice Groups. He is an experienced litigator who focuses his practice on cases involving complex theories of liability and he has obtained favorable results against claims alleging catastrophic injuries. He has represented clients in a wide range of litigation matters including personal injury, trucking/transportation, wrongful death, construction defect and product liability actions. His clients have included national trucking and transportation companies, individual business owners and national and regional retailers including Fortune 500 companies.
- Evan Reese – San Francisco: Evan is a member of the Construction Law, General Liability and Professional Liability Practice Groups. He has represented public and private clients in litigation involving negligence, real estate, employment, ADA and complex multi-party construction defect cases including matters related to professional liability, delay claims, payment disputes and breach of contract.
- Amanda Riley – Sacramento: Amanda is a member of the firm’s General Liability, Product Liability and Transportation Law Practice Groups. Her practice focuses on general liability and civil litigation with an emphasis on personal injury, premises liability, automotive liability, product liability, subrogation and property damage. Her clients have included public and private entities, nonprofit institutions, school districts and food banks.