Laurence Conn focuses his practice on general real estate transactions, including office and industrial leasing, purchase and sale transactions as well as mortgage lending, representing financial institutions and borrowers. He works with commercial developers as well as lenders.
Laurence’s special skill sets include:
- Business Reorganization And Creditors’ Rights
- Equipment Leasing and Finance
- Hotels and Hospitality
- Leasing and Asset Management
- Limited Liability Companies
- Private Equity And Venture Capital
- Project Development And Finance
- Purchase and Sale of Real Estate Assets
- Real Estate Development, Land Use and Construction
- Real Estate Finance
- Secured Lending
- Trusts and Estates
- Workouts and Remedies
Real Estate Development, Land Use and Construction
Mr. Conn focuses his practice on commercial real estate transactions, including office and industrial leasing, purchase and sale transactions, mortgage lending representing financial institutions and borrowers, buy-sell transactions, title examinations, and representing developers of mixed use developments including preparation of restrictive covenants and by-laws.
Workouts and Remedies
Mr. Conn has extensive experience in representing lenders and borrowers in loan work-out negotiations, foreclosures and reorganization proceedings in bankruptcy courts.
Mr. Conn has extensive experience in business formations, acquisitions and joint ventures.