San Francisco Partner Steven Cvitanovic returns to PLI’s Commercial Real Estate Institute for the fifth time as a speaker on the topic of ethics. The program information is as follows:
Real Estate Ethical Dilemmas
- Potential conflicts in incentive-based legal payments and complex legal fee arrangements
- Routing ethical boundaries of multi-party representation
- Ethical challenges of negotiating with unrepresented buyers or sellers
- Duties to client post-closing: what is the scope and how long does they last?
- Brave new world: technology’s impact on timing, structure, and confidentiality in real estate transactions