From civil litigation to business transactions, Haight Brown & Bonesteel LLP provides practical and effective resolution advice to the most perplexing disputes, ranging from early mediation to complete preparation and trial.
Since 1937, we have been recognized as a leading law firm in California. We provide services through more than 75 lawyers practicing in the cities of Los Angeles, Orange County, Sacramento, San Diego and San Francisco.
We assist our clients in a variety of practice areas including: appellate; business solutions; construction; elder care; employment & labor; environmental law & toxic tort; food safety; general liability; product liability; professional liability; public entity; insurance law; transactional and transportation law. Our attorneys work in teams, regardless of location or practice group.
Haight Brown & Bonesteel LLP is a member of ALFA International, the global legal network. With 150 member firms across the globe (80 in the United States) ALFA International is the premier global network of independent law firms whose success is driven by broad, deep, local relationships all over the world.
The ALFA International model enables Haight to use its local expertise to deliver highly effective legal solutions while drawing upon the collective wisdom and experience of other member firms within the United States and around the world as needed. More information is available at www.alfainternational.com.
- Our size and geographic reach enable us to easily adapt to a challenging business environment and meet our clients' needs.
- We bring tremendous value to the table. We provide mega-firm service, quality and results at very competitive hourly rates and alternative pricing.
- Our clients know we have some of the best trial lawyers available. Our partners have tried hundreds of trials to verdict and many of our litigation attorneys are members of the American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA).
- Our clients come first. We know the intricacies of our client’s industries and constantly share this knowledge with our clients. We also solicit feedback from our clients to stay ahead of their changing needs and constantly improve our level of service.
- Our attorneys team with other full-featured practice groups to respond to our clients’ needs.
- At Haight, we stay awake problem-solving so our clients can sleep at night.